- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 plum tomatoes halved
- 2 zucchini, cut lengthwise
- 1 eggplant, cut crosswise
- ½ red bell pepper, cut into wedges
- ½ potato cut lengthwise
- 1 cube of Haloumi cheese cut into small pieces.
- 1 handful rocket lettuce
- ½ avocado
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a bowl.
- Combine the rest of the ingredients in a bowl (except for the avocado and lettuce)
- Using large zip-top bags, divide the vinaigrette and vegetable mixture into two; seal, and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Remove the vegetables, place them into a pan on medium-high heat, along with the remaining vinaigrette that is left in the plastic bags. Grill for about 5-10 minutes.
- Place the vegetables on top of a bed of rocket lettuce, add the avocado.
Bon appétit !