- 1/2 cup dried cranberries + a handful to mix with the Quinoa
- 1/2 balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 clove garlic peeled
- Salt and pepper
- 1 chicken breast
- 1.2 cup Quinoa
- Place the chicken breast on a pan over medium high heat after seasoning it with lemon juice, basil, and salt and pepper. Grill each side for about 5-10 minutes. When it’s full cooked, keep aside.
- Use a food processor to pulse together the cranberries, honey, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, and the salt and pepper.
- Bring to simmer over medium high heat for about 10 minutes. Pour the sauce on top of the grilled chicken breast.
- Add 1/2 cup of quinoa to 1 cup of boiling water, cover, simmer over low heat for about 15-20 minutes. After letting it cool down, add 1 tbsp of balsamic vinegar along with a handful of dried cranberries.
This dish was inspired by Lynn El Bizri, a wonderful cook and a fellow Fitness enthusiast. For more recipes, check out her Facebook Page below:
Bon Appétit !