- 1/4 cup of chopped onions.
- 1 clove garlic, minced or chopped.
- 1 bunch kale
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp water
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 4 tsp toasted sesame seeds
- Salt and pepper
- 1 chicken breast, seasoned with salt, pepper, and fresh lemon juice
- Discard the stems of the kale, wash, leaving it a little wet.
- Heat the sesame oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic for about one minute. Add Kale, water, and cover.
- Let is cook for about 2 minutes, then stir the kale and re-cover. Cook it for an additional 2 minutes.
- Stir in the soy sauce, sesame seeds, salt and pepper. Take out the Kale, leaving a little of the sauce in the skillet.
- Add the seasoned chicken to that same skillet over medium high heat. Leave for about 7-10 minutes, flip, and leave the other side for also 7-10 minutes. Add walnuts to your dish as you please.
Bon appétit !