The “Happiest 5k On The Planet” is back!
On March of 2011, The Color Run was founded in the US with the goal of bringing the community together in order to promote a healthy lifestyle in the most fun, exciting, and entertaining way.
Since then, it has tripled its growth hosting more than 170 events in over 30 countries.
The Color Run wants to encourage everyone to realize that living a healthy lifestyle does not have to be an unpleasant task, by making this 5k run a larger than life party equipped with music, dancing, and massive color throws at every kilometer, which create millions of vivid color combinations.
The Color Run Dubai, presented by Daman’s ActiveLife, will be donating $1 of each entry to charities through JustGiving, the world’s largest fundraising platform. Runners also have the option to raise money for any charity of their choosing registered with JustGiving by setting up a page on www.justgiving.com
- Date: Saturday November 29th
- Location: Dubai Autodrome
- AED 165 Online Registration: AED 140 + AED 25 delivery fee. Address needs to be specific so that the Color Run Race Pack gets delivered accordingly. Online entries will close at 5pm on October 15th.
- AED 140 In-Store Sale: You can head out to Adventure HQ in Dubai (The Walk, JBR, and Times Square Centre), or Abu Dhabi (Dalma Mall). The Color Run Race Pack will be given to you right there. In-store entries close on November 26th.
- Last year, the tickets sold out in less than two weeks, so make sure to register as soon as possible!
- Participants: Everyone is welcome, people of all speeds, ages, shapes, and sizes. Wear white at the start line.
Run, walk, jog the un-timed five-kilometer race, promote a healthy lifestyle, be part of an event that is giving back to your community, and celebrate the reason you were running for (whether it is celebrating your healthy living accomplishments, or for other reasons unique to you) by dancing at the Finish Festival.
If you’ve attended the previous event, you already know the fun that the Color Run has in store for you. If you haven’t, why miss out this time around?