- Rinse the pineapple in cold, fresh water in order to remove any residual dirt
- Using a knife, cut off the top of the pineapple. Keep is aside since it can later be used as a lid for the drink
- Stand the pineapple upright to check if it is level; if not, use a knife to shave some of the bottom
- Using a knife or a pineapple corer, remove the center of the fruit leaving about ½ inch thickness for the walls (be careful not to pierce the bottom of the fruit). Then, scoop out the insides saving them to add to the drink mix later
- Cut out any fruits of your liking, I personally added orange juice and threw in kiwi, pineapple, and strawberry pieces into the juice
It looks gorgeous and tastes delicious
Bon appétit !