- 1/3 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 salmon fillet
- 1 tomato
- 1/2 lemon juice
- 1 zucchini
- 2 tsps olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Sweet basil
- Shake soy sauce, orange juice, and the maple syrup in a plastic food bag, and mix. Add the salmon fillet, seal it, and refrigerate for about 30-40 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 200C. 10 minutes later, place the salmon, along with all its sauce, on a tray with aluminum foil. Sprinkle sweet basil on top. Bake for about 10-15 minutes until cooked to your liking
- Cut the zucchinis and tomatoes.
- Heat the olive oil in a large pan over medium heat. Add them both with lemon juice, and salt and pepper. Grill for about 5-7 minutes, turning frequently
Bon appétit !