- Step up Leg Lift – Keep your core tight
- Squat Hops – Try to only tap without fully sitting all the way down
- Elevated one-legged Squat with Abductor Lift – Squeeze the glutes as you bring the leg to the side and always remember the keep your core tight
- Leg Press – Keep back rounded out, pressing the belly button to the spine
- Knee Tuck and Leg Lift – Bend your knee into your chest and kick it back and upwards as you squeeze your glutes
Try to aim for 40 seconds for each exercise (20 seconds each leg), with 15 seconds rest between each one.
Repeat the cycle 4 times, giving yourself a one-minute break between each cycle