Since I have to be out of my house everyday at around 6 – 6:30 AM, I’m a big fan of grab-and-go breakfast or snack ideas – and I am so happy i get to add these light and airy muffins to my recipes list!
I decided to make fluffy, and super flavorful gluten-free, and dairy-free blueberry muffins and let me tell you, they are delicious! (and they look super cute too I might add). The recipe I put together is so simple and quick to make. Give it a try and let me know what you think !
- 1 cup gluten-free baking flour / any baking flour of your choice
- 2 teaspoons of cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- 2 tablespoons raw honey / maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil – melted
- 1/2 cup almond milk / coconut milk / any milk of your choice
- 1/2 tablespoon of vanilla extract
- Combine separately the dry ingredients, and the wet ingredients
- Then, whisk all together in one bowl
- Gently fold in 1/2 cup of fresh blueberries (preferably not frozen) in the batter
- Fill each cavity about 2/3 full. Place in a pre-heated 160 C oven for 20-25 minutes until the tops are golden brown, and until the toothpick inserted comes out clean. Top each muffin with about 1 teaspoon of brown sugar / granulated sugar (optional)
- Let cool for about 15 minutes before removing them from their cups
Bon appetit! 🙂