Are you looking to get your blood pumping, and heart rate up while also building core stability and strength? Then this one’s for you!
Perform each exercise for 45 seconds while minimizing rest between each to feel the burn even more – Or, if you can, do not take a rest at all but do give yourself a one minute break between each round (4 rounds total)
Do it, put your favorite playlist on, and get ready to smash this workout. There is no excuse, you can do these anywhere!
- 3 plank jacks + 3 plank ups (1 minute)
- Extended plank (15 reps) – Add some extra shoulder work by extending your arms as far in front of you as you can while still maintaining proper plank form
- Plank pike up (15 reps)
- Plank with oblique knee tucks (15 reps each side) – For an easier variation, rest the higher foot with the bottom one
- Side plank hip dips (15 reps each side)
- Leg into four drops (15 reps each side)
- Side plank – stay as long as you can! challenge yourself!